- RS Forms allows you to create cool website forms that can pull data from Salesforce to pre-populate forms and then submit them into Salesforce.
- You can setup forms for something as simple as a contact form or as complicated as some electronic signature of something or a wizard with multiple forms.
- The Estimator Wizard we built is using RS Forms. It sends all the data back into Salesforce and emails you automatically the PDF estimate.
- RS Forms is just FormAssembly.com application. But we have an Enterprise account and as a service we can build web forms for you and host them for you. Using FormAssembly is pretty easy like Salesforce is easy to configure, but a lot of people still end up needing help from a consultant to configure things. So we offer RS Forms to help reduce your cost for setting up web forms.
- You may also pay for a user login so you can setup and manage your own web forms using the FormAssembly control panel.
- You may also decide to get your own FormAssembly.com account. We can still help you setup your processes and web forms as a service. A professional edition of FormAssembly is required to do salesforce integration which costs $59/month. With professional you can insert information in Salesforce when you submit a form, but you cannot get information from Salesforce to pre-populate a form. That requires Enterprise edition which costs $250/month.
- $320/year for hosted forms. (not per user).
- $620/year for user login to manage your own forms.
Get an Account / Activate:
- First install the Salesforce App into your salesforce org. Click Here to Install.
- Once installed an email will be sent to the user who installed the app with links to activate your account.
If you need help with getting activated email email@example.com .